After Several Days Without Deliveries We Are Seeing A Number of Items not delivered prior to Christmas showing as delivered this morning, we expect this to continue to improve over the next couple of days.
We have contacted every customer via the email they provided for items declared lost by the royal mail where stock is not available today to replace.
Wednesday 12 January 2022
Royal Mail operates an air, rail and road network to move letters and parcels between our distribution hubs, mail processing centres and delivery offices around the UK. Here we let you know about any significant issues in our logistics operation.
Our air network operated to schedule over the last 24 hours.
Our rail network operated to schedule over the last 24 hours.
Our road network operated to schedule over the last 24 hours.
The mail centres below reported not all mail was processed or despatched to schedule over the last 24 hours, and as a result some mail may be delivered slightly later than expected.
- Bristol Mail Centre: Some mail posted from across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the BA, BS, GL and TA postcode areas.
- Chelmsford Mail Centre: Some mail posted from across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the CM, CO and SS postcode areas.
- Leeds Mail Centre: Some mail posted from across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the BD, HD, HG, HX, LS, WF and YO postcode areas.
- London Central Mail Centre: Some mail posted from across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the EC, N, W1 and WC postcode areas.
- Manchester Mail Centre: Some mail posted on Tuesday in the BL, M, OL and SK postcode area, due for delivery today to addresses across the rest of the UK.
- Northern Ireland Mail Centre: Some mail posted from across the UK on Tuesday, due for delivery today to addresses in the BT postcode area.
Deliveries are operating as normal across most of the country today. We aim to deliver to all addresses we have mail for, six days a week. In a small number of local offices this may temporarily not be possible due to local issues such as COVID-related self isolation, high levels of sick absence, resourcing, or other local factors. In those cases we will rotate deliveries to minimise the delay to individual customers. We also provide targeted support to those offices to address their challenges and restore our service to the high standard our customers would normally receive.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We will regularly update customers on the offices most impacted here:
- Altens DO (AB10 to AB12 and AB35)
- Amesbury (SP3 and SP4)
- Banff DO (AB44 and AB45
- Bearsden DO (G61)
- Bicester DO (OX25 to OX27)
- Bishopbriggs DO (G64)
- Bredbury DO (SK6)
- Bridge Of Don DO (AB22 and AB23)
- Bristol South DO (BS3, BS13 and BS41)
- Buckingham DO (MK18)
- Burgess Hill DO (BN6 and RH15)
- Caldicot DO (NP26)
- Camberwell (SE5)
- Cardiff West DO (CF5)
- Chelmsford DO (CM1 to CM3)
- Cramlington DO (NE23)
- Cricklewood DO (NW2)
- East Dulwich DO (SE22)
- East Kilbride DO (G74, G75 and G79)
- Erskine DO (PA7 and PA8)
- Finchley Church End DO (N3)
- Finsbury Park DO (N4)
- Glasgow G32 DO
- Glasgow G41, G42 and G45 DO
- Glasgow G43 and G46 DO
- Golders Green DO (NW11)
- Hanwell (W7)
- Harlow DO (CM17 to CM20 and CM92)
- Harold Hill DO (RM3)
- Heaton DO (NE6 and NE7)
- Herne Hill DO (SE24)
- Holloway DO (N7)
- Hornsey DO (N8)
- Hove DO (BN3 and BN52)
- Invergordon DO (IV17 and IV18)
- Islington DO (N1 and N1C)
- Lancing (BN15)
- Lark Lane DO (L17)
- Larkhall DO (ML9 and ML10)
- Maida Hill DO (W9)
- Manchester South West DO (M15, M16 and M32)
- Maryport DO (CA15)
- Monmouth DO (NP25)
- Motherwell DO (ML1)
- Muswell Hill DO (N10)
- New Ferry DO (CH32, CH62 and CH63)
- Newport East DO (NP18 and NP19)
- Newton Mearns DO (G77)
- Northwich DO (CW8 and CW9)
- Oxted DO (RH8)
- Perth DO (PH1. PH2 and PH14)
- Rayleigh DO (SS6)
- Redcar DO (TS10 and TS11)
- Rotherhithe DO (SE16)
- Rottingdean DO (BN2 and BN51)
- Sheffield North East DO (S5)
- Shepshed DO (LE12)
- Skelmersdale DO (WN8)
- South Croydon DO (CR2)
- Speke DO (L24)
- St. Helens DO (WA9 to WA11)
- Swindon West DO (SN5)
- Sydenham DO (SE26)
- Thame DO (OX9 and OX39)
- The Hyde DO (NW9)
- Uddingston DO (G71)
- Upminster DO (RM14)
- Upper Holloway DO (N19)
- Upton DO (CH30 and CH39)
- Wallasey DO (CH27, CH44 and CH45)
- Wantage DO (OX12)
- Ware DO (SG9 to SG12)
- Warrington DO (WA1, WA2, WA4 and WA5)
- West Norwood DO (SE27)
- West Wickham DO (BR4)
- Willesden DO (NW10 and NW26)
- Wootton Bassett DO (SN4 and SN16)
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
Our standard shipping is Free on all orders over £30, Tracked Delivery is added for free at the discretion of management.
Standard Delivery is £2.99
Express Delivery is currently suspended and not offered or implied.
Where can I find my tracking details?
Your tracking details will be emailed to you by the royal mail, as soon as your item despatched if you have qualified for this service.
Its Been 5 Days Where is My order?
Estimated Delivery is 3 to 7 working days, this does not include weekends and bank holidays.
If you have paid for or qualify for tracked delivery, a royal mail tracking code will have been sent automatically via email within 48 hours of your goods being despatched.
The royal mail do not investigate late delivery until 10 working days after despatch have expired.
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Estimated Delivery is 3 to 7 working days, Orders after 12noon will be processed with the following working days orders.
Working days do not include weekends and bank holidays.
All orders are sent via the Royal Mail, items sent recorded delivery may need to be collected or re-delivered if nobody is available to sign for the item.
What Does The Order Completed Email Mean?
The order completed email confirms that your order has been processed by customer services and will be despatched by the warehouse within 48 hours.